| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bintulu in April is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy. A sizable 244.8mm (9.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Bintulu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bintulu, Malaysia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bintulu:
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 962.6 kms (598.2 miles) NE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1082.1 kms (672.4 miles) ENE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1081.7 kms (672.2 miles) ENE
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 451.8 kms (280.8 miles) NE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 633.5 kms (393.7 miles) ENE
- Labuan, Malaysia - 339 kms (210.7 miles) NE
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 285.6 kms (177.5 miles) NE
- Miri, Malaysia - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) NE
- Tawau, Malaysia - 551.1 kms (342.4 miles) ENE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 656.8 kms (408.1 miles) SE